Smart Gear SG320F33 Flame - Smart Balance Bike
Smart Balance Bikes by Smart Gear, often referred to as “run bikes” or “balance bikes”, which are pedal free and without training wheels, first and foremost help a child develop the most important skills necessary to later ride a 2 wheel bicycle with pedals: BALANCE and MOTOR SKILLS.
Smart Balance Bikes were designed to develop a child’s balance and coordination by simply allowing the child to sit and walk or run with the bike by pushing with their feet. If the bike starts to fall, kids instinctively regain their balance using their feet. Once they’ve gained some momentum and balance control they can lift their feet up as they feel comfortable and start cruising!
Traditional toddler bikes with “training wheels” don’t necessarily train or teach a child how to ride a bicycle. The training wheels are merely a crutch that give the child a false sense of security and merely keep the child busy or entertained rather than actually helping the child develop the necessary skills to ride a bicycle.
Smart Balance Bikes are also suitable for children who need to be encouraged with motor skill development and therapeutic training.
Smart Balance Bikes are made from birch wood with real inflatable rubber tires, handle bar grips, cushioned leatherette seat and our own unique carry handle incorporated in the bikes body.
- Eco-Friendly: Made in China with wood harvested from a replenishable source, strictly using Non-Toxic Paints, Dyes and Lacquers and Formaldehyde Free Glue. Packaging is made from at least 70% recycled paper.
- Adjustable seat height to grow with your child
- Limited steering radius to prevent jackknifing
- Pneumatic Rubber Tires with extra long tube valves
- Unique carry handle incorporated in the bike’s body
- Rubberized handle bar grips
- Assembly Required: Yes