A fully automatic shuffler speeds ordinary play and eliminates the integrity problems.
The world’s best swindlers cannot employ sleight-of-hand when they cannot
shuffle the deck of cards themselves.
Shuffle Tech machines replicate hand shuffling - the most time-tested, reliable
method of shuffling. In fact, hand shuffling is used by casinos when the stakes
are highest—when the highest level of security and randomization is required.
Our technology now allows you to automatically replicate hand shuffling for
the first time. The two different hand-shuffling sequences offered by Shuffle
Casino Dealer’s Combination: At the press of a button and in under one
minute, automatically recreate the casino dealer’s favorite: : 1 riffle,
1 strip, 1 riffle, 1 strip, 1 riffle. There are a total of 3 riffles with 2
Full Randomization: Press Shuffle Tech's 7-riffle start button for full statistical
randomization: 1 riffle, 1strip, 2 riffles, 1 strip and 4 more riffles. There
are a total of 7 riffles with 2 stripping sequences.
In addition, Shuffle Tech machines are designed with a translucent cover to
ensure that the shuffling process is visible to all players. You would never
allow your dealer to hide the deck while shuffling, so why allow a black-box
shuffler where the shuffling is invisible to everybody?
- Patent Pending Shuffling Process. Shuffle Tech's patent pending shuffling
process mimics hand cutting, riffling, and stripping in 90 seconds or less.
- Press the (3) Button, and the machine will perform the "Casino Dealers'
Shuffle". That is: 2 riffles, 1 strip, and another riffle. This option
takes about 40 seconds. This option is recommended for most hands to speed
- Press the (7) Button, and the machine will perform the full randomization
shuffle. That is: 2 riffles, 1 strip, and five more riffles. This option takes
about 1 minute and 20 seconds. This option is recommended when the order of
the deck is known to players.
- Translucent Lid. A translucent lid makes the shuffling process transparent
and visible to all players. There is no way that a Shuffle Tech machine can
be manipulated to "stack the deck" in favor of the operator.
- Presentation Tray. Cards are ejected into our presentation tray, which can
be removed from the machine and passed intact to the dealer since nobody touches
the cards until it's time to deal.
- Stand-by Mode. The presentation tray does not have to be in the shuffler
for it to shuffle a second deck. The unit will complete the shuffle and then
pause until the tray is returned. The shuffled deck will then be ready in
less than 3 seconds once tray is inserted. This means you can actually use
three decks to play the game (self-standing model only): one deck in play,
another one in the presentation tray ready for the next game, and a third
deck shuffling. This is a great feature for fast paced games such as heads-up
or when an individual misdeals.
- Compact and Portable. The Shuffle Tech machine is compact and portable.
Its dimensions are 11" x 8" x 6" (l,w,h), and it weighs just
6 pounds. Smooth feet enable the machine to glide safely over felt.
- A/C Power. The Shuffle Tech 1000 runs on A/C power and each unit includes
a 6 foot power cord and universal adapter for every country in the world.
- 11.125 x 7.75 x 6.25 inches
What is in the box:
- The Shuffle Tech Professional Card Shuffler
- Operating instructions
- Power cord
- 2 Decks of COPAG plastic playing cards