Saitek CT07 Master Chess Computer
Mephisto Master Chess Computer by Saitek. The strongest chess computer in its
price category! With an outstanding playing strength and 256 level settings,
this computer is ideal for expert chess players. With the combination of coaching
features, playing modes and setup options, this computer will offer you all
the variety and stimulation you need for the ultimate chess match. Similar to
the Milano Pro and Exclusive Senator chess computer.
- Swedish ELO rating of 2200
- Franz Morsch software
- 32 bit RISC microprocessor
- 256 level setting
- 64 Playing Levels: Normal (1: 1 second to 16: 15 minutes), Tournament (17:
1h30 to 24: 3h), Speed Chess (25: 5 minutes to 32: 90 minutes), Fun (33: 1
second to 39: 7 seconds), Infinite (40), Problem Solving (41: Mate in 1 to
48: Mate in 8), Training (49 to 64)
- Very strong program: ideal for advanced players.
- Info mode: watch the computer as it thinks for extra insight!
- Coach Mode: blunder and tactical alert warnings
- 200-move Take Back: opportunity to experiment!
- Set up positions and problems for further study
- Hints given - ask the computer for a move suggestion!
- All major openings and many famous grandmaster moves stored
- Option to play against a friend – with the computer as referee!
Other General Features:
- Sensory Chess Board - simple error free move entry
- LED Board Lights - clear move indicators
- Pewter and Silver Effect Pieces - metallic look and feel
- Piece storage compartment - for safe keeping
- 4-Digit LCD Display 48 segment
- Built-in Chess Clock - sharpen your skills
- Automatic Power Down feature and Power Management Intelligence - conserve
- Unfinished game is held in memory
- Slick German design
- Dimensions: 13-1/2" x 10-1/4" x 1"
- Playing board: 8" x 8"
- Batteries required (6 AA type AM3/R6 not included)
- AC/DC Adapter included
- 2 years Manufacturer's Warranty
- Chess Computer
- Set of chess pieces
- Vynil Wallet Case for transport
- AC adapter
- Instructions book
- Initiation book: "Rules of Chess"