Mephisto Chess Challenger
Endorsed by Former World Champion Garry Kasparov
Strength: Advanced (2000+ rating)
What is a Chess Computer?
A state-of -the-art chessboard with real chess pieces and electronic circuits
that respond to the position of the chess pieces on the chess board. This enables
you to play a game against the chess computer at any time without the need of
another person. Plus with a memory saving function, you can turn off your computerized
chess game and continue later without losing any positions.
Want the ultimate Chess Challenge? Try the Saitek Mephisto Chess Challenger!
Designed for expert chess players, this powerful computer is designed to challenge
your play, sharpen your tactics, and advance you to new playing levels.
- 64 playing levels, info mode, coach mode, study mode
- 50 move take-back
- Hint system
- All major openings and many famous grandmaster moves to study
- Sensory chess board, LED board lights, piece storage compartment, LCD display
- Chess clock
- Automatic power down
- Unfinished game memory
- Included AC adapter
- King Height: 1-7/8"
- Strength: Master (2000+ rating)
- Dimensions: 14.25 x 10 x 1.5"
- Batteries: Not Included (adapter included)